Are you a developer? Then you are most welcome to make use of the BridgeURL API to allow your application users to create bridges to share multiple links. Here are all the details that you will need.
The BridgeURL API can return three different URL forms
1. Bridge in slideshow form (Example : http://bridgeurl.com/mjt6qq )
2. Bridge in one-page view (Example : http://bridgeurl.com/mjt6qq/all )
3. Bit.ly shortened bridge link (Example : http://bit.ly/i1zVVN )
Typical API Request
<bridge key=”enter_api_key_here” action=”create”
- Mail me at contact -at- bridgeurl.com for your API key. This shall be mailed to you within a couple of hours 95% of the cases.
- A title for your bridge is optional and in case you do not want to use a title, simply leave the field as title=”".
- There is no limit on the number of URLs sent for request. Simply enclose each input URL within the <url> and </url> tags as shown above. Please remember to prefix the URLs with http://
Typical API Response
<?xml version=”1.0″ encoding=”UTF-8″ ?>
<bridge key=”API_key” action=”response”>
<message>Your bridge was successfully created</message>
<messageExtended>Your bridge has been successfully created.</messageExtended>
This is pretty much self-explanatory. In case of any issues in the above API, please write back at contact -at- bridgeurl.com.